The Executive MBA Americas program provides a unique and exciting opportunity to earn both a Queen’s MBA and a Cornell MBA in 17 months, while you continue to work. Classes are led by outstanding faculty from both schools, and classes are shared by participants from across North and South America. There is no other MBA program in Canada that ofers these opportunities. The ideas, perspectives and tools you will acquire while in the program will have a powerful and lasting impact on you and your career.
Graduates of the program earn both a Cornell MBA and a Queen’s University MBA; credentials that will open doors anywhere in the world. Cornell is one of the eight prestigious U.S. universities collectively known as the Ivy League.
The Johnson School at Cornell University is consistently ranked among the best business schools in the world by Financial Times and Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Smith School of Business is Canada’s premier business school. Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks Smith #1 in Canada and among the best in the world for full-time MBA and executive MBA programs.
The program will provide you with an international business perspective and the skills to take on the challenges of today’s global business environment. Having both a Cornell MBA and a Queen’s MBA will increase your value to your organization and open the door to opportunities you have only dreamed about.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Understanding and Enhancing your Leadership Capabilities
- Coaching People and Creating High-Performance Teams
- Management Accounting and Control
- Negotiating and Building Consensus
- Financial Accounting
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- 17 months
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 8 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in Canada
- Application Form: to be completed online.
- Resume: a current resume that includes academic experience, work experience, memberships in professional associations, and volunteer and community activities.
- Official Transcripts: an official transcript from each post-secondary institution you have attended.
- Cover Letter: a cover letter outlining current responsibilities and assignments, career accomplishments, reasons for applying to the Executive MBA Americas and your professional and personal goals.
- Two References: Referees will be provided a link by your Application Advisor.
- Personal Interview: An interview with the Program Director, either in person or by Skype, upon completion of your application.
International100585 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 142496 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
National100585 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 142496 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.