This Master aims to reinforce students international careers with the International Business Experience. It offers 3 unique options to strengthen the participants’ professional development. Students must choose one of the following to complement their training: IBE London (Chartered Institute of Marketing), IBE Shanghai (Shanghai University) & CIM Postgraduate Diploma.
- One of the main objectives of the Master in Digital Marketing is to cover the new demands for digital marketing skills in the market with a practical approach that allows students to understand and know how to develop all the knowledge acquired throughout the Master.
- Prepare students for a new digital environment and train them for the new challenges that companies face in a constantly changing digital market.
- Obtain the key skills and knowledge to create, develop and evaluate online strategies and marketing and digital communication plans, which will allow them to face the challenges of companies in the current and future context.
- Have a working knowledge of the main technologies on which the different disciplines of digital marketing are based.
- Increase the employability of students in the field of international opportunities by having received training in English is one of the growth opportunities that the Master in Digital Marketing of ESIC offers to its students.
This Master aims to reinforce students international careers with the International Business Experience. It offers 3 unique options to strengthen the participants’ professional development. Students must choose one of the following to complement their training:
IBE London (Chartered Institute of Marketing)IBE Shanghai (Shanghai University)CIM Postgraduate Diploma
*Choosing one of the options is mandatory to complete the program. Options are subject to place availability and/or to change. Extra fees may apply.MANAGEMENT SUBJECTS
- Innovation in a disruptive world
- Critical thinking and the art of decision-making
- Conscious leadership
- Persuasive communication
- Business as a global and ethical citizen
- Business strategy in global environments
- Digital Metamorphosis: The Technology Factor
- Feeling and listening to the market
- Strategic marketing
- Finance for marketing management: creating stakeholder value
Subjects specific to your degree
- Digital media planning
- Media mix in digital campaigns
- Social media
- Marketing technology applied to customer
- Customer relationship management
- E-commerce project
- Business Study Tour in China / London
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 19 other Masters in Digital Communication in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International21900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National21900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.