The Master in Marketing Management is a unique and innovative programme in the field of International Business, grounded on the experience of ESIC as a leader in marketing education in Europe. The Master in Marketing Management (MIM) is one of the most recognized courses in the area. This unique combination gives you a distinct competitive edge for your future professional development based on academic knowledge and practical orientation. In this context, the programme aims at providing a complete understanding of the essential processes and considerations involved in evaluating, managing, and implementing strategies in marketing while strengthening your ability to face and solve complex challenges in an increasingly globalised environment.
Internationally accredited by AMBA and EFMD
Participants get the chance to reinforce their marketing skills by choosing one of the following 2 Study Tours:- The Study Tour in China 1 week at Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu, China + 1 week at Shanghai University (SHU) in Shanghai, China.- 2 Weeks in HEC Montréal: the future of business
- Understand through the Master in Marketing Management which are the master core concepts and methods in the marketing discipline and their application in business practice.
- Function effectively in diverse contexts.
- Frame business activities and decisions in ethical and human values.
- Communicate effectively in business and other settings.
- Innovation in a disruptive world
- Critical thinking and the art of decision-making
- Conscious leadership
- Persuasive communication
- Business as a global and ethical citizen
- Business strategy in global environments
- Digital Metamorphosis: The Technology Factor
- Feeling and listening to the market
- Strategic marketing
- Finance for marketing management: creating stakeholder value
Subjects specific to your degree
- Economics for marketeers
- Consumer behaviour
- Marketing mix
- Commercial management
- Marketing & sales planning
- Brand management
- Worls market workshops
- Business Study Tour
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 138 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International21900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National21900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.