The programme is designed to enhance your management and leadership skills while strengthening your ability to face and solve complex challenges in an increasingly globalised environment.
This International Master of Business Administration programme from ESIC Business & Marketing School is intended for people looking for a truly international and global business career. The main pillars of the programme are: a place for the West and East to meet: in-depth understanding of Eastern and Western business practices to seize business opportunities in an increasingly complex global environment; a programme designed for Borderless Management with GloCal thinking: strong emphasis on inter-cultural and cross-border management in a multi-national group to sharpen participants’ business vision and first-hand global business experience: participants become conversant with the reality and complexity of doing business in the West and East.
- Studying the IMBA you'll understand and master core concepts and methods in the application in business practiced in a digitalized and globalized worl economy.
- Deal with complex issues both systematicallyand creatively in diverse and international context.
- Frame business activities and decisions in etical and human values.
- Operate effectively across borders in business and other international contexts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Thinking
- Global Management
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing by ESIC
- Digital Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 68 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport or NIE.
- Notes of Baccalaureate or the education system equivalent.
- Requirement of Legal Access to the Spanish University. (Homologation of the Definitive Foreign Baccalaureate or definitive UNED Accreditation).
- Consult this document for more information .
- Official Certificate of English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA32400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.