The programme is designed to enhance your management and leadership skills while strengthening your ability to face and solve complex challenges in an increasingly globalised environment.
This International Master of Business Administration programme from ESIC Business & Marketing School is intended for people looking for a truly international and global business career. The main pillars of the programme are: a place for the West and East to meet: in-depth understanding of Eastern and Western business practices to seize business opportunities in an increasingly complex global environment; a programme designed for Borderless Management with GloCal thinking: strong emphasis on inter-cultural and cross-border management in a multi-national group to sharpen participants’ business vision and first-hand global business experience: participants become conversant with the reality and complexity of doing business in the West and East.
- Understand and demonstrate relevant knowledge of concepts about organizational functions in which students operate in an uncertain and changing business environment, including managing risk.
- Identify, integrate and assess emerging challenges of the economic and social environments due to increasing uncertainty context and changing global trends, and digitalization of the markets worldwide.
- Define and frame purpose for business activities making critical decisions in sustainability and ethical values and environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles as major global trends that shape the business
- Enhance personal skills for future job requirements based on critical thinking and top communication competences for diverse and digitalized management context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The hybrid format allows you to personalize and make learning more flexible, through permanent "training". In the hybrid classroom model, technology is integrated as one more element of the learning process that guarantees the continuity of training at all times.MANAGEMENT SUBJECTS
- Innovation in a disruptive world
- Critical thinking and the art of decision-making
- Conscious leadership
- Persuasive communication
- Business as a global and ethical citizen
- Business strategy in global environments
- Economic models and systems
- Financial Analysis and Stakeholder Value
- Organisational culture and models
Subjects specific to your degree
- Marketing by ESIC
- Digital business
- Operations and project management
- International business management
- World Market Workshops
- Market Research
- Midterm Capstone Project (Group)
IMBA students conduct an integrative applied group consulting project for startups. The Field Consulting project applies the learning objectives gives students the opportunity to utilize their knowledge and skills gained in the program to assist entrepreneurs in start-ups tackle a variety of business challenges.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 118 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21866 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National21866 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.