We’ve re-imagined business education for experienced professionals—leaders who demand a higher level of classroom experience. The courses are probably on point with your expectations from a top-ranked MBA: management, finance, analytics, marketing, strategy, and more. The chairs, whiteboards, and overhead projectors are not that different, either.
This Executive Master of Business Administration is offered by The University of Iowa. But having a CFO in your study group is different. So are expert faculty who tailor their courses to your experience level—and provide personal executive coaching. That, in essence, is the Iowa Executive MBA value proposition. Classmates with diverse backgrounds. Lively discussions with smart people like you. Professors who respect your experience. All from one of the best business schools in the country.
- What you need to get to the next level is likely different from what has helped you succeed in the past. Leading at a high level requires you to draw from multiple disciplines: change management, organizational leadership, financial expertise, marketing strategy, supply chain, business and data analytics. The Iowa Executive MBA helps you upgrade your cross-functional understanding of business and grounds it in business strategy.
- Plus, the immediacy of an EMBA is unparalleled. Apply your newfound analytics knowledge to optimize how many flu shots to order during peak flu season. Draw on your Dynamics of Negotiations simulations to break new ground in your contract negotiations. Your employer has as much, if not more, to gain from the revitalized you.
- Residency Week: Seminar in Strategic Management I
- Business Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting/Corporate Financial Reporting
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority deadline is April 30
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 99 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- An up-to-date resume
- Transcript(s) from all postsecondary educational institutions where you earned a bachelor's degree or higher
- Essay outlining your interest and intent for an MBA degree, and how your experience will be of value to the class
- Letter of support from your sponsoring organization (if applicable)
- Letter of recommendation from a professional colleague
International50250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67000 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National50250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67000 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for Iowa City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.