They are educated to be specialists experienced in food processing, food preservation, and storage as well as in food quality control.
The Food Technology and Human Nutrition graduates at University of Agriculture in Krakow can therefore occupy engineering positions in enterprises, companies, or institutions engaged in the processing, control, or distribution of food as well as be employed as specialists in human nutrition. Graduates are skilled to organize production, including machinery and equipment selection, and perform economic analyses. They know the principles of the food market and product marketing as well as services which relate to the food technology and human nutrition.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Analysis of Bioactive Components in Cereal Grain
- Advances in Dietetics
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometry in Food_Analysis
- Cereal Processing
- Food Toxicology
- Malting and Brewing Technology
- Modern Aspect of Carbohydrate Chemistry and Technology
- Physical Chemistry of Macromolecular Food Carbohydrates
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Food Sciences View 4 other Masters in Food Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduates are skilled to organize production, including machinery and equipment selection, and perform economic analyses.
- They know the principles of the food market and product marketing as well as services which relate to the food technology and human nutrition.
International3250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1625 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Tuition fee: Students from EU and EFTA countries - 0 Euro; other countries 1 625 EUR/ semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.