Forest Husbandry graduates at University of Agriculture in Krakow are able to find work in the offices of the State Forests administration, in community-based forest administration and with other forest owners, in national parks and landscape parks, in forest management companies, at the schools and universities running forestry syllabi and courses and at forestry research institutes and other institutions engaged in both forest and area management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biometry and forest productivity
- Ecology of post industrial sities and ecosystem restoration
- Experimental design for the forest research
- Forest engineering management
- Forest plant communities
- Forest resources utillization and their transportation
- Fungi in forest environments
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduates are skilled to organize production, including machinery and equipment selection, and perform economic analyses.
- They know the principles of the food market and product marketing as well as services which relate to the food technology and human nutrition.
International2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1200 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- Tuition fee: Students from EU and EFTA countries - 0 Euro, other countries1200 EUR/ semester.
Living costs for Kraków
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.