The Environmental Sciences program of University of Guelph is for recentt graduates or working professionals looking to upgrade their credentials for career advancement. The research experience that is central to this two-year program together with several courses in Environmental Sciences will prepare you for a wide variety of careers, including collecting and analyzing field or lab data sets to address a particular environmental science question, project management in the environmental industry, assessing and managing environmental risks, establishing or ensuring compliance with environmental policies, and training others in environmental sciences.
Are you interested in:
- Impacts of climate change on agriculture & ecosystems
- Protection of plants & pollinators
- Soil science & soil health
- Ecological change & environmental health
- Water quality
- Environmental microbiology
- Environmental consultant
- Environmental education
- Public service in science & policy
- Regulatory affairs (industry & government)
- Research scientist or technician
- Physical Environment of Crops and Forests
- Meteorological Instrumentation
- Environmental Microbial Technology
- Special Topics in Atmospheric Science
- Soil Physics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
While there are no specific deadlines for applying to the MSc program, processing graduate applications can take approximately 6-8 weeks.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Environmental Sciences View 172 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Canada
- Applicants require an honours science four-year degree, with a minimum “B-” (Master’s) or A- (PhD) standing for the last four semesters completed prior to entry into the graduate program.
International15332 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7666 CAD per semester during 18 months.
National6412 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3206 CAD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Guelph
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.