What will students learn in the Structural Engineering master's degree at the Vilnius Gediminas Technical University ?
- The principles and major dependencies in the behavior analysis of safe and durable building structures.
- The calculation methods and advanced design software for building structures under action of different loads and effects.
- The theory, methods and algorithms for optimization of buildings and their structures.
- The methods of building state analysis and laboratory investigation, and the methods of strengthening of their structures.
The graduates of this Master’s degree programme acquire all skills necessary for practical work and they are ready for independent professional activities in Civil engineering sector. They can start practical activities in construction and design companies, expert bureaus, departments of ministries, town and regional municipalities or can continue their doctoral studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Research and Innovation
- Research Work
- Optimization of Steel Structures
- Modelling and Computer Analysis of Structure (with course project)
- Mechanics of Inelastic Structures
- Composite Steel and Concrete Structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University and/or in Lithuania, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades (minimum 60% CGPA). Please check country specific requirements for detailed information.
- Two academic references.
- Acceptance by the Dean’s Office of the chosen faculty.
- To this programme applicants are accepted from the fields of: Civil Engineering, Building Engineering, Road Engineering
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.