At Accountancy program at the University of Denver students learn accounting, fundamentals of business valuation, assurance, taxation and data analytics, while gaining considerable insight into strategy, business operations and how to make recommendations to top company leaders.
- General Accounting
- Transaction Services
- Strategic Cost Management
- Intermediate Accounting
- Accounting Data Analytics
- Topics & Cases in Financial Accounting
- Topics & Cases in Managerial Accounting
- Forensic Accounting
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 860 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Professional Resume
- Admissions Interview
- If English is not your native language, you will have to submit test scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) assessment.
- Financial Verification Form
- SEVIS Supplement Form
- Be sure to submit at least one transcript from all your post-secondary institutions. All our applicants must also submit proof of their bachelor’s and master’s degrees, if applicable, with a degree certificate or diploma.
- The minimum undergraduate GPA for admission consideration for graduate study at the University of Denver is a cumulative 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
International61400 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61400 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National61400 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61400 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.