The Industrial Engineering and Logistics Management curriculum from The University of Hong Kong is designed to enable students to acquire state-of- the-art knowledge in operations management, logistics and supply chain management, organisational management, financial management, digital enterprises and e-commerce, industrial data analytics and other related topics. In line with economic developments of Hong Kong, China and other parts of the world, the curriculum has been continuously updated and strengthened.
Capstone learning experience is now emphasised in many courses; and new courses in logistics and supply chain management, financial engineering and industrial data analytics have been incorporated in the curriculum.
Industrial managers are the designers of operating systems of organisations that provide value to their customers. Also, they are the key professionals responsible for managing the operations of these organisations. Nowadays, the complexity of modern operations has greatly increased due to increased product/service customisation, business globalisation and technology advancement.
An industrial manager now needs to be concerned with supply chain issues in a global context. Also, he/she must realise that technology and knowledge are the most critical resources for an organisation in gaining competitive advantage. His/her effective management of these resources is crucial to the growth and profitability of the organisation.
- Engineering economics and finance
- Supply chain management
- Operational research
- Intelligent optimization
- Digital enterprises and e-commerce
- Human factors engineering
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Supply Chain Management & Logistics Engineering Management View 14 other Masters in Engineering Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Comply with the University Entrance Requirements; and
- Hold a Bachelor's degree of this University in engineering, sciences, mathematics, statistics, related business studies, or the equivalent; or a qualification of equivalent standard from this University or another comparable institution accepted for this purpose.
- People with professional qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor's degree of this University are also eligible. This will include members of the HK and UK engineering bodies, and those who have taken the UK Engineering Council examinations.
International2294 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2294 USD per module during 12 months.
National2294 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2294 USD per module during 12 months.
- HK$18,000 per 6 credit unit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.