At Applied Mathematics at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute the requirements for this degree allow students to prepare for entry into the Ph.D. program in applied mathematics or for employment in business, industry, or government.
Solve Real World Problems.
- From the precise mechanics of the inner workings of living cells, to predicting how fluids and structures interact, Rensselaer mathematicians are continuing an establish tradition of harnessing mathematics to support engineering and scientific pursuits for the good of our 21st-century world.
- The tools of investigation in many areas of modern biology have grown to be increasingly quantitative and reliant on other sciences, particularly mathematics.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
International students are encouraged to complete their applications as soon as possible
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 381 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Graduate Application
- Nonrefundable application processing fee of $75
- Personal Statement
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Portfolio, if required by department
- IT Background Evaluation form (IT only)
- Transcripts and Degrees
- GRE/GMAT Scores
International58600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58600 USD per year during 12 months.
National58600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58600 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Troy
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.