Join The University of Hong Kong to explore the 2-year journey of Business Administration (International) Programme, which is crafted to meet the current needs of business leaders and delivered by scholars and experts with dynamic background and international exposure using multi-disciplinary approach and an international perspective with emphases on Asia.
Classes are mainly conducted in the campus of Fudan School of Management in Shanghai.
Students will have plenty of opportunities to take required courses and electives in Hong Kong, and study aboard through our international exchange programme.
Teaching is shared between the schools of The University of Hong Kong and Fudan University.
The medium of instruction of IMBA Programme is English.
- Accounting for Business Decisions
- Business Analytics
- Business Communications (half course)
- Business Ethics (half course)
- China and the Global Economy
- Corporate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management Studies View 30 other Masters in Economics in Hong Kong (SAR)
- Recognised Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- At least three years of postgraduate full-time work experience; and
- Satisfactory GRK / GMAT score of 580 or above / GRE score*
- *Applicants with more than seven years of work experience, by achieving at least ONE of the following, might be exempted from the GRK or GMAT requirement:
- Satisfactory IMBA English Admission Test Result; or
- Minimum TOEFL 550 (Paper-based) / 80 (Internet-based) [The HKU code number for TOEFL is 9671]; or
- IELTS (Academic Training) minimum overall band of 6 with no subtest lower than 5.5; or
- Obtained a degree from a university of which the medium of instruction was English.
International31734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63469 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National31734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63469 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- RMB498,000 per full
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.