Students in the Economic Policy Analysis (ECPA) M.A. program at University of Maryland Baltimore County take classes in the Department of Economics, the School of Public Policy and other departments at UMBC. The course of study combines a multi-disciplinary approach to policy analysis with focused study on the use of economic tools to analyze policy issues. The core economics courses teach students economic modeling and econometrics.
The M.A. in Economic Policy Analysis is flexible enough to accommodate students with different backgrounds, interests and career objectives. The program is designed for students from a variety of undergraduate majors, including but not limited to: economics, public policy, political science, information systems, mathematics, computer science, sociology, history, and business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Microeconomic Analysis
- Graduate Macroeconomic Analysis
- Graduate Econometrics
- Seminar in Economic Policy Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics View 567 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The UMBC Graduate School will accept official WES ICAP Course-by-Course evaluations as fulfillment of the requirement for official transcripts in the admissions process.
- The WES evaluation is optional. The Graduate School needs to receive either an official WES evaluation or official transcripts.
- The WES ICAP Course-by-Course evaluation includes copies of the official transcripts and degree certificates that have been verified by WES, and it includes a course-by-course evaluation.
- The evaluation must be sent directly from WES to the UMBC Graduate School in order to be considered official.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1132 USD per credit during 12 months.
National40752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1132 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State23724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.