Drawing upon faculty members with particular strengths in these fields of law, the IEBL program is designed to provide both Japanese and international students with the ability to confront the many challenges of contemporary international economic affairs and commercial transactions.
Taught in English from a Japanese perspective, the program in International Economic and Business Law (IEBL) at the Kyushu University seeks to develop a critical understanding of economic and legal principles within the framework of international & comparative business law.
- Conflict of Laws
- Transnational Business Law
- Law and Society
- Intellectual Property and the Law
- Intellectual Property and Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law International Business View 11 other Masters in International Business in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For admission to the IEBL, students must meet the following requirements:
- An undergraduate degree in Law from an accredited university.
- A good command of English. A TOEFL score of 580+ (paper-based), or 92+ (Internet-based) or equivalent is required for non-native English speakers.
- Sufficient financial support for the duration of the program. See Section 7 below for details on tuition and other fees.
International3938 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3938 EUR per year during 12 months.
National3938 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3938 EUR per year during 12 months.
535,800 Japanese Yen
Living costs for Fukuoka
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.