We are a community of scholars pursuing the study of a wide range of geographical areas and topics.
- The University of Oregon, moreover, offers an array of related interdisciplinary programs and a research library of more than two million volumes, along with many other resources.
- The History Department at the University of Oregon has an outstanding graduate faculty.
The University of Oregon is a member of the exclusiveAssociation of American Universities(AAU).The Lundquist College of Business and the Accounting department are both accredited by theAssociation to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business(AACSB).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- We are large enough to have a wide array of geographical and thematic specialties, but small enough to provide close working relationships between faculty and graduate students, as well as a collegial environment.
- Our MA program provides students and their faculty advisors with maximum flexibility in designing fields of study. Many of our MA students choose to continue their studies in our PhD program, while others have won admission into some of the most prestigious programs in North America, including Princeton University, the University of California, Berkeley, the University of Chicago, the University of Toronto, and the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 664 other Masters in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Confirm that you are an international student applicant.
- Complete and submit the University of Oregon online application.
- Complete and submit all additional materials required by the department or program.
- Submit official transcript(s) to the Office of the Registrar.
- Submit documentation of English language proficiency.
International30567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30567 USD per year during 20 months.
National30567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30567 USD per year during 20 months.
In-State18120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18120 USD per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Eugene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.