The online degree program in Health Informatics and Information Management from the University of Mississippi prepares students to develop information systems for quality patient care; facility reimbursement; medical research; health planning; and health care evaluation as required by the changing health care environment.
The program's mission is to educate outstanding professionals who can contribute to high quality health care through development, implementation, and refinement of health information systems.
Two tracks within the program allow students to emphasize either health information management (HIM) or health informatics (HI). The choice of track depends upon a student's career goals rather than past education or experience.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Care Delivery and Policy
- Health Information Management
- Health information and Computer Science
- Medical Concepts
- Data Architecture, Analytics & Visualization
- Health Informatics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences Health Informatics View 95 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts/degree certificates of all institutions of higher education attended (must be official or officially certified, and must include an English translation)
- Copy of English language proficiency test score
- Copy of passport identification page(s)
- Letters of Recommendation (unless uploaded via the online application system)
- Statement of Purpose (unless uploaded via the online application system)
International8938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8938 USD per year during 24 months.
National8938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8938 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.