Why choose this course?
The Master of Psychology (Educational and Developmental) at the Queensland University of Technology offers an innovative and stimulating program of coursework, practical placements and research in human development and learning.
It prepares students to work as educational or developmental psychologists in a range of settings including, but not limited to, schools, disability services, hospitals, employment agencies and private practice.
- Developmental Psychologist
- School Counsellor
- School Psychologist
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Supervised Practicum Stage 1
- Developmental and Educational Assessment
- Counselling and Consultation in Educational and Developmental Psychology
- Interventions in Educational and Developmental Psychology
- Learning Difficulties: Assessment and Intervention
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Childhood Studies View 29 other Masters in Educational Psychology in Australia
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Queensland University of Technology and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A recognised psychology honours or four year degree (or higher award) completed within the last 10 years with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 5.00 (on QUT's 7 point scale) in the fourth year of study.
- The degree must be accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) as a 4 year training (or equivalent) program.
- Applicants with overseas qualifications must provide certification from the Australian Psychological Society (APS) stating their degree is equivalent to APAC-approved, 4 year training in psychology.
International30400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30400 AUD per year during 24 months.
National4500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.