Upon successful completion of the Graduate Pathway in Industrial Engineering and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next term of graduate study at Oregon State University. This transition from an INTO OSU program to a university degree program is called progression.
Programme StructureCourse features
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Graduate from your master’s program in the same amount of time as domestic students
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 4205 other programmes in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- 2 Terms: 2.5 GPA, Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline. Additional Entry Requirements: 2.0 GPA in 1 year college level Math. Complete all courses below with a 2.5 GPA average: Programming Language Fundamentals, Statistics, Production Engineering/Production Management, Facilities Design/Facilities Planning.
- 3 Terms: 2.5 GPA, Undergraduate degree in Automotive Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- 16 years and above
- 2 Terms: TOEFL 80 (16 subscores), IELTS 6.5 (5.5 subscores), PTEA 53, IELA 176 (162 subscores), Duolingo 110 or Completion of AE Level 6 with C+ or higher (or Pass grades).
- 3 Terms: TOEFL 70, IELTS 6.0, Password 7, PTEA 48, IELA 169, Duolingo 95 or Completion of Academic English Level 5 with C or higher (or Pass grades).
International24160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24160 USD per year during 6 months.
Tuition fees can be up to $31,500 depending on the start and / or programme type.
Living costs for Corvallis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.