After successfully completing the Graduate Pathway in Electrical Engineering program of the University of South Florida, you are guaranteed to enter your next semester of study. This transition to university from an INTO program is called progression.
Where will it take me?
This course leads to the following degrees:
- Electrical Engineering-M.S.
Programme StructureCourse features:
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1003 other programmes in Electrical Engineering in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Florida and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 4-year undergraduate degree in Engineering with expected emphasis in electrical and computer discipline topics. Equivalent of a 2.5 GPA out of 4.0.
English language requirements:
- 1 - Semester Pathway - TOEFL 79, IELTS 6.5, PTEA 53, or IELA 176 (169 in all subscores), or Duolingo 105.
- 2 - Semesters Pathway - TOEFL 65, IELTS 5.5 (5.0 in all subscores), PTEA 44, Completion of Academic English Level 5, Password Test Level 6, IELA 169 (162 in all subscores), or Duolingo 95.
International18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18100 USD per year during 6 months.
Tuition fees can be up to $31,470 depending on the start date and / or programme length.
Living costs for Tampa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.