- Develop the skills and knowledge to translate business strategies into information technology solutions.
- Study corporate systems and business process management, project management, IT consulting, enterprise architecture, enterprise systems, and information management with business processes.
- Prepares you for a career as a chief information officer, enterprise architect, business development manager, senior business analyst, software development manager, program manager or corporate strategist.
- Complete in 1.5 years full-time or 3 years part-time.
Careers and outcomes
The Business Process Management course at Queensland University of Technology will develop business and IT professionals and provide opportunities to be eligible for the senior executive roles of Chief Information Officer, IT Director or Enterprise Architect.
Career paths leading to these senior IT positions include: Benefits Analyst, Program Office Manager, Quality and Software Release Manager, Change Manager, Capabilities Manager, Customer Relationship/Service Manager, ICT Policy Manager, Business Process/Continuity Manager, Corporate Strategist and Development Advisor, Senior Business Analyst, Systems Architect, Business Process and IT Consultants and IT Project and Program Managers.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- Enterprise Business Process Management
- Business Process Automation
- Research in IT Practice
- Business Process Analytics
- IT Industry Project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 255 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
- A completed recognised bachelor degree in business or information technology with a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 4.0 (on QUT's 7 point scale).
International34700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34700 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National24800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24800 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.