Why choose this Master of Business Process Management course offered at Queensland University of Technology ?
Business Process Management (BPM) is a set of structured methods and technologies for increasing the operational performance of organisations. Recent studies report that BPM has become a top priority across all industries, and professionals who can combine managerial and IT skills to enhance process performance are in high demand. The required skills cover strategic alignment, governance, process modelling, analysis, innovation, process-aware information systems and change management.
QUT’s outstanding research credibility in BPM has influenced the design of the Master of Business Process Management. It reflects the requirements of the industry’s needs for business process expertise and prepares graduates for an exciting BPM career.
QUT's Master of Business Process Management will develop business and IT professionals and provide opportunities to be eligible for the senior executive roles of Chief Information Officer, IT Director or Enterprise Architect. Career paths leading to these senior IT positions include: Benefits Analyst, Program Office Manager, Quality and Software Release Manager, Change Manager, Capabilities Manager, Customer Relationship/Service Manager, ICT Policy Manager, Business Process/Continuity Manager, Corporate Strategist and Development Advisor, Senior Business Analyst, Systems Architect, Business Process and IT Consultants and IT Project and Program Managers.
- Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Understanding Research
- Project Management
- Business Process Analytics
- Enterprise Business Process Management
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
Sem 1 Off shore deadline application - 27.01.2020
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 285 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
- A completed recognised bachelor degree (or higher) in business or information technology with a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 4.0 (on QUT's 7 point scale); or
- A completed recognised bachelor degree (or higher) in any discipline with a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 4.0 (on QUT's 7 point scale) and five (5) years industry experience in business, information technology or business process management.
International31500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31500 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National22500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22500 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
- Next year fee International: $34,700
- Next year fee National:$24,800
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.