The part-time format, spread over 24 months, means you don’t need to step away from your career. Attend classes in downtown Vancouver two evenings a week, plus on occasional weekends.
What you'll learn
Expect an intensive, yet manageable, curriculum designed for people with demanding careers and busy schedules. In our MOT MBA program you will use customer-based research to inform product-development strategy and processes, develop project- and people-management skills, use financial analysis to make a business case for your projects, and much more
Where it can take you
Some of our Management of Technology MBA graduates from Simon Fraser University, go on to launch their own ventures. Others step into a more advanced role in their current organization. They all use technology in business in their own way.
Programme StructureYou’ll learn about:
- Effective organization
- How to motivate people
- Taking a leadership role
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- How to read financial accounts
- How to use accounting information to make managerial decisions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Engineering Management View 19 other Masters in Engineering Management in Canada
- a bachelor’s degree from SFU or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.33 scale, or 3.33 on a 4.33 scale (B+) based on the last 60 credits of undergraduate courses. All graduate work is also considered.
- submitted evidence, usually references from qualified referees, of the applicant’s ability to undertake advanced studies in the area of interest.
- proof of English Language proficiency
- In exceptional circumstances, a student may be admitted with lower formal qualifications when there is significant experience relevant to the proposed area of scholarship.
National19300 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38600 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Burnaby
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.