If you already have extensive leadership experience, an EMBA will help unlock your full capabilities, decision-making confidence, and strategic know-how.
Who it’s for
The Executive Master of Business Administration MBA from Simon Fraser University is designed for senior managers and professionals, as well as emerging business leaders.
While our curriculum moves quickly, the program is intended to be manageable for someone who is also working a demanding full-time job. Our flexible format ensures you can maintain the equilibrium between life, work and enhancing your career.
What you’ll learn
SFU Beedie’s EMBA program will give you the confidence and ability to drive a business strategically at the senior management level. You’ll gain new insights and frameworks for thinking, analyzing, strategizing and leading. You’ll improve your communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
You can take what you learn on the weekend, and start using it at work on Monday
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Operational Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 65 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- a bachelor’s degree from SFU or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.33 scale, or 3.33 on a 4.33 scale (B+) based on the last 60 credits of undergraduate courses. All graduate work is also considered.
- submitted evidence, usually references from qualified referees, of the applicant’s ability to undertake advanced studies in the area of interest.
- proof of English Language proficiency
- In exceptional circumstances, a student may be admitted with lower formal qualifications when there is significant experience relevant to the proposed area of scholarship.
International35040 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58400 CAD for the full programme during 20 months.
National35040 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58400 CAD for the full programme during 20 months.
Living costs for Burnaby
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.