Highlights of the Business (Research) - Public Relations course at Queensland University of Technology
- Alternative pathway for PhD candidates who require necessary research training and experience.
- Study discipline coursework and research methods, before completing a supervised research dissertation.
- Complete in 2 semesters full-time or 4 semesters part-time.
- Public Relations Officer/Consultant
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Research Methodology
- Research Seminar
- Readings in Integrated Marketing Communication
- Qualitative Research and Analytical Techniques
- Quantitative Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Relations View 14 other Masters in Public Relations in Australia
- A completed recognised bachelor degree or masters degree (coursework) (or qualifications deemed equivalent) with a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 5.5 or better (on QUT's 7 point scale). This qualification must include a major in the area of intended study.
International33000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33000 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28600 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.