There are no recommended units for the Graduate Certificate in Business (Interdisciplinary) course at Queensland University of Technology however students must choose postgraduate units offered by the QUT Business School, excluding the MBA program.
- Choose a multidisciplinary specialisation, which allows you to select from any discipline area to suit your personal requirements.
- Opportunities to progress on to the Master of Business.
- Complete in 1 semester full-time or 2 semesters part-time.
- Find out more at our upcoming MBA and Postgraduate Business Information Event.
Depending on your existing career or career aspirations, you can choose this multidisciplinary specialisation from any discipline area in business to suit your personal requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- There are no recommended units for the Graduate Certificate in Business (Interdisciplinary), however, students must choose postgraduate units offered by the Business School of Business, excluding the MBA program and external units prefixed “AMN”. Requests to undertake units from other Faculties will be assessed on a case by case basis, although to award the Graduate Certificate in Business it would be expected that at least three of the four units be taken from business studies.
- Students are required to complete 4 units (48 credit points) from postgraduate units offered across any discipline within the QUT Business School, excluding the MBA program. Students must meet any prerequisite requirements for their chosen units. Units that are delivered externally are not normally available in this major.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 280 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed recognised bachelor degree in any discipline.
International16500 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
National14300 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14300 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.