This Molecular Genetics and Diagnostics degree at the University of Nottingham covers:
- the molecular basis to human genetic diseases
- the molecular basis to infectious diseases
- molecular diagnostic technologies in healthcare
- bioinformatics and statistics
- research skills
We offer individual careers support for all postgraduate students.
Expert staff can help you research career options and job vacancies, build your CV or résumé, develop your interview skills and meet employers.
More than 1,500 employers advertise graduate jobs and internships through our online vacancy service. We host regular careers fairs, including specialist fairs for different sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Common Research Methods: Molecular Techniques
- Common Research Methods: Transferable Research Skills
- Microbial Genetics and Genomics
- Gene Regulation in Mammalian Cells
- Molecular Services in Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesMicrobiology Bioinformatics Genetics View 224 other Masters in Genetics in United Kingdom
- 2:2 honours degree (or international equivalent) in life sciences, biomedical sciences or allied subjects
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.