Upon successful completion of an INTO George Mason University Graduate Pathway in Applied and Engineering Physics and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your second semester of graduate study at George Mason University. This transition from an INTO Mason Pathway program to a university degree program is called 'progression'.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics General Engineering & Technology View 3559 other programmes in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- 1-Semester: TOEFL iBT 80 (17 subscores in reading and writing), IELTS 6.5 (6.0 subscores in reading and writing), PTEA 53, Completion of AE Core and OCS Level 6, IELA 175 (165 subscores in reading and writing), or Duolingo 110.
- 2-Semester: TOEFL iBT 70 (13 subscores in reading and listening), IELTS 6.0 (5.5 subscores in reading and listening), PTEA 47, Password: 6.0 Knowledge and 6.0 Writing, Completion of AE Core and OCS Level 5, IELA 165 (155 subscores in reading and listening), or Duolingo 100.
- Age requirements: 17 years and above.
- Four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent in physics or applied physics. 2.75 undergraduate GPA equivalent.
To be announced.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We are committed to helping talented and ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at George Mason University. We award scholarships for our Pathway programs in amounts that are typically between $1,000 to $18,000 per program per qualified student.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.