The Management and Entrepreneurship programme from Cranfield University School of Management will not only provide you with the management skills and entrepreneurial qualities, it will also offer you networking opportunities to enable you to start and run businesses effectively and imaginatively.
Our Management and Entrepreneurship MSc shares course content, including modules and other course activities, with our top-ranked Management MSc course, which is ranked 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2019 ranking.
Who is it for?
- Ambitious recent graduates from any academic background who want to launch their own business, or become involved in managing a family business.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to grow and develop their business at any stage of its life cycle.
- Aspiring professionals who wish to incorporate entrepreneurial thinking into their future management career.
The Cranfield Management and Entrepreneurship MSc is a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) dual accreditation degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Operations
- Organisational Behaviour: Application
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Managing Business Growth
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applicants domiciled in mainland China 28 February
- No application deadline for Home/EU applicants
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1349 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- International degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
- Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a minimum of three years relevant work experience.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.