This new International Master’s Program in Environmental and Water Resources Engineering at Mahidol University has the following features; Problem Based Learning (PBL) in place of traditional teaching, to deal with industry and society related problems, an integrated program based on Environmental and Water Resources Engineering knowledge. Students will have opportunity to go abroad such as to Kyoto University in Japan, Seoul National University in South Korea, and National University of Singapore in Singapore for gaining research training and experience.
The curriculum comprises lectures, problem solving, practical exercises, project work including reporting by student groups as well as written course examinations and an oral examination based on the project work.
Job Option after Graduation
- Environmental or Sanitary Engineer with the expertise to work for government agencies and private companies in the Environmental Engineering field
- Water Resources Engineer with the expertise to work for government agencies and private companies in the Water Resources Engineering field
- Researchers, academic experts who are highly skilled and capable in applying knowledge gained from the Environmental and Water Resources Engineering Program for the research and development
- Consultants to motivate and assist the government in the processes of developing policies, laws and regulations for the protection, preservation and management of the environment and water resources
- Business ventures in the Environmental and Water Resources Engineering fields
Water and Wastewater Engineering
Water Quality Engineering
Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
Feasibility Study for Water Resources Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Environmental Engineering Hydrology & Water Management View 5 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4693 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.