Computer graphics concerns the human visual perception and cognition, augmented reality, virtual reality as well as possibilities and limitations in technology and design. Computer graphics involves complex and multi-disciplinary tasks. For instance, for a long time, the film industry has used computer graphics mixed with real imagery. The complexity of generating the necessary geometry, material and lighting models for this has given rise to a range of techniques such as image-based modelling and lighting, etc. In order to be successful in computer graphics, you must master all such techniques. You can work with e.g. animation, 3D graphics and motion capture, reproduction, manipulation, augmented and virtual reality, computer vision and visualisation of information, etc.
Job and career
As a Master of Computer Graphics from Aalborg University, you will have a huge advantage in the job market by developing your skills in a specialised area and creating a portfolio of creative work or technical research.
Former students now work with for instance:
- Development of computer programmes and –games
- Virtual reality systems
- Graphic and digital design
- Development of Bluetooth technologies
- Test development
- EU-consultancy for it-projects
- Project management and media production in the film-, entertainment and it-business
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Copenhagen Game Collective
- Nordisk Film
- Neue Digitale
- Saatchi & Saatchi
- Harvestworks Digital Media Arts Center
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGraphic Design Video Games & Multimedia Computer Sciences View 24 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Denmark
The following degrees qualify for the master’s programme in Medialogy at Aalborg University:
- Medialogy from Aalborg University
- IT Communication and New Media from Aalborg University
- Art and Technology from Aalborg University
- Computer Science from Aalborg University (Danish programme only)
- Internet Technologies and Computer Systems from Aalborg University (5th and 6th semester in English)
- Software Technology from The Technical University of Denmark
- Software Development from The IT University (Danish programme only)
International13345 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13345 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.