The Engineering Management program from The University of Texas at Arlington is a STEM program designed to introduce both engineering and business tools to engineering professionals who will be moving into leadership positions in product development, strategic planning, or managing the organization’s technology resources.
Graduates develop an understanding of how to use an organization’s technical knowledge, skills, and abilities to meet their strategic objectives.
- Advanced Engineering Economy
- Engineering Management
- Enterprise Analysis and Design
- Technology Development and Deployment
- Systems Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEngineering Management View 341 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
- A GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework.
- A GPA of at least 3.0 in all prior graduate work.
- A minimum score of 155 on the GRE Quantitative section and 146 on the GRE Verbal section.
- A minimum score of 79 on the TOEFL iBT, or a minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS, if English is not the applicant's native language. International applicant's who have successfully completed a bachelors degree or masters degree from an institution in the United States, and are not seeking funding as a Graduate Teaching Assistant are not required to meet this requirement.
- A BS or MS in Engineering or Science.
International23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
National23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11044 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.