After successfully completing the Graduate Pathway in Music program from the University of South Florida, you are guaranteed to enter your next semester of study. This transition to university from an INTO program is called progression.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse features:
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
4-year undergraduate degree in Music. Equivalent of a 2.5 GPA out of 4.0. Auditions or interviews are required for acceptance into Chamber Music, Conducting, Electro-Acoustic Music, Performance, Piano Pedagogy and Theory concentrations. Approved portfolios are required for acceptance into Composition and Jazz Composition.
English language requirements:
- 1 - Semester Pathway - TOEFL iBT 79+, IELTS 6.5+, PTEA 53+, or IELA 176 (169 subscores).
- 2 - Semesters Pathway - TOEFL 65, IELTS 5.5 (5.0 in all subscores), PTEA 44, Completion of Academic English Level 5, Password Test Level 6, IELA 169 (162 in all subscores), or Duolingo 55.
International17830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17830 USD per year and a duration of 6 months.
Tuition fees can be up to $31,000 depending on the start date and / or programme length.
We are committed to helping talented and ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at a world-class US university. We award scholarships for our Pathway programs in amounts that are typically between $4,000 to $8,000 per year per qualified student.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.