As a part of this objective, these programs are designed to provide the educational background to become a Certified Public Accountant or to attain other professional certifications.
The Professional Accounting degree offered by The University of Texas at Arlington, appropriate for students without significant prior study in accounting, is also designed to provide an understanding of selected fields such as management, finance, economics, and business law. The MS in Accounting and MS in Taxation are more specialized degrees which build on the individual's prior background in accounting and business-related subjects.
- Partner in an international accounting or consulting firm
- Corporate controller
- Chief financial officer
- Director of internal auditing
- Financial planner
- Commercial lender
- Professionalism in Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Federal Income Tax
- Accounting Systems Analysis
- Auditing Concepts and Practices
- Research in Accounting Issues
- Accounting for Management Planning and Control
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Accounting View 678 other Masters in Economics in United States
Applicants who require committee review are considered for admission using the following factors, with no single factor used as the primary criterion for making admission decisions.
- Undergraduate and graduate GPA (overall, major, and last 60 hours) and program accreditation status of the applicant's degree granting institution;
- Score on the GMAT (including separate scores on the verbal and quantitative portions);
- Applicant's professional work experience and professional certification/licensure; and
- Letters of reference and personal statement provided by the applicant.
International23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
National23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11044 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.