Students in the Aerospace Engineering program of University of Central Florida may choose from three tracks: Accelerated BS to MSAE, Space Systems Design and Engineering, and Thermofluid Aerodynamic Systems Design and Engineering.
This program has potential ties to professional licensure or certification in the field.
The MSAE is awarded upon completion of a minimum of 30 credit hours. Students of the program must select a thesis or nonthesis option. All students are expected to identify an adviser and file an official degree program of study prior to the completion of nine semester hours of study. At least one-half of the required credits must be taken at the 6000 level. Students should consult the Graduate Director for assistance.
The program offers three tracks: Space Systems Design and Engineering, Thermofluid Aerodynamic Systems Design and Engineering, and Accelerated BS to MSAE. Students must be pursuing a track within the discipline.
The Aerospace Engineering Undergraduate Program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Take your career to new heights with a Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering from UCF. Students enrolled in the M.S.AE can pursue one of two tracks:
- Space Systems Design and Engineering — This track emphasizes the areas of control and dynamics, the space environment, instrumentation and communication, structures and materials, thermal analysis and design.
- Thermofluid Aerodynamics Systems Design and Engineering — Students can focus on the areas of controls and dynamics, aerodynamics, propulsion, thermal analysis and design on this track.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 116 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Statement of educational, research, and professional career objectives.
- Applicants applying to this program who have attended a college/university outside the United States must provide a course-by-course credential evaluation with GPA calculation.
International43008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21504 USD per semester during 12 months.
National43008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21504 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6660 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.