The Sport Science programme of the University of Konstanz offers you a wide-ranging programme of contents: in addition to natural science topics, such as medicine or knowledge of human movement capacities, you will also acquire teaching and methodological know-how for practical application purposes, for instance international project management. You have three fields to choose your specialist area from: Training and Testing, Neuromechanics or Biomechanics. Our MSc graduates can look forward not only to a professional future in international sport science institutions but also the option of studying for a doctorate.
Typical career prospects include work as:
- Health and fitness coach
- Health researcher
- Regenerative and physiotherapist
These professions can be found in e.g.:
- Healthcare institutions (e.g. rehabilitation clinics and centres)
- Olympic centres
- Sports academies
- Sports clubs and associations
- Fitness centres and gyms
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sports and Health
- Sports and Movement
- Training and Diagnostics
- Communication and Behavior in Intercultural Teams
- Theory and Practice of Sports
- Current Scientific Research in Sport Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 32 other Masters in Health Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Qualifying degree of a three-year (or more) study programme in sport science or a related subject with obvious links to sport science, acquired at an institution of higher education or Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science
- Documentation of your English language skills (level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Curriculum vitae
- Officially certified copy of your academic transcript for each year/semester of study
- Description of the applicant's educational/career background on one to two pages with regard to the intended career goal
- Documentation of the title and grade of the first degree thesis
- Applicants from China and Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy of your home country
- Scientific and professional achievements that are relevant for the subject sport science (training, work experience, research activities)
- Achievements in sport (participation in competitions, national teams, A-teams)
International3328 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1664 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.