Students of the Business Analytics programme offered by The University of Texas at Arlington gain knowledge of a broad range of disciplines and functions in the business as well as specialized knowledge of business analytics and its accompanying skill set.
An intensive curriculum covering business intelligence, data mining, econometrics, marketing research, statistical techniques prepares students for careers in the field of business analytics.
- Systems developer
- Systems analyst
- Business analyst
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Operations manager
- Purchasing manager
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Hr Metrics and Analytics
- Business & Economic Forecasting
- Measurement and Analysis for Business Decision-making
- Evidence-based Management
- Python Programming
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Principles of Business Data Mining
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 238 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Undergraduate and graduate GPA (overall, major, and last 60 hours) and program accreditation status of the applicant's degree granting institution;
- Score on the GMAT/GRE (including separate scores on the verbal and quantitative portions);
- Applicant's professional work experience and professional certification/licensure; and
- Letters of reference and personal statement provided by the applicant.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.