Public Policy from Pepperdine University is committed to nurturing leaders who can use these tools to effect real change, not only in government agencies, but also in the private and nonprofit sectors.
Beyond useful tools, success in a career in public policy requires critical insights produced only by a broad understanding of the history and philosophy undergirding free institutions and an exposure to great ideas, courageous thinkers, and extraordinary leaders. It is based on the conviction that culture and personal moral certainties are also the valid concern of higher education—in fact, an important foundation for analysis. This significant and unique perspective is reflected in our "James Q. Wilson Curriculum," unashamedly setting it apart from many other public policy programs.
Public Policy from Pepperdine University is traditionally training students to be analysts, helping to design effective government programs.
- The Roots of American Order: What is Public Policy
- Political, Organizational, and Strategic Aspects of Public Policy Analysis
- Ethical Dimensions of Public Policy: Great Books and Great Ideas
- Applied Economic Analysis of Public Policy
- Professional Development
- Applied Research Methods in Public Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
US Citizen applications completed after the June 1st deadline and by the July 15 deadline will be considered on a space-available only basis.
DisciplinesEconomics Public Policy Political Science View 388 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Completed and Signed Application
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Two essays
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Bachelor's Degree
- Official Test Scores GRE/GMAT
International42770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42770 USD per year during 24 months.
National42770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42770 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Malibu Beach
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.