The student of the Taxation programme from The University of Texas at Arlington, with the assistance and consent of the Graduate Advisor, will develop a course of study designed to meet his or her educational needs in light of previous academic work and career objectives.
- Partner in an international accounting or consulting firm
- Corporate controller
- Chief financial officer
- Director of internal auditing
- Financial planner
- Commercial lender
- Professionalism in Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Tax Planning and Research
- Taxation of Passthrough Entities
- Tax Problems of Corporations and Shareholders
- Federal Taxation of Gifts and Estates
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 819 other Masters in Finance in United States
Individuals who meet each of the following two conditions are given unconditional admission:
- Applicant holds an earned bachelor's degree from an AACSB accredited college or university, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate work and
- GMAT total score is at least 500 with verbal and quantitative score at the 30th percentile or higher, on both. While the GMAT is strongly preferred, for non-business majors, an equivalent GRE score will be accepted in lieu of the GMAT.
International23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
National23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11044 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.