The student of the Taxation programme from The University of Texas at Arlington, with the assistance and consent of the Graduate Advisor, will develop a course of study designed to meet his or her educational needs in light of previous academic work and career objectives.
- Partner in an international accounting or consulting firm
- Corporate controller
- Chief financial officer
- Director of internal auditing
- Financial planner
- Commercial lender
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professionalism in Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Tax Planning and Research
- Taxation of Passthrough Entities
- Tax Problems of Corporations and Shareholders
- Federal Taxation of Gifts and Estates
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 146 other Masters in Taxation in United States
Basic admission requirements must be met before a student can be accepted. In meeting these requirements, an applicant
- must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university or its foreign equivalent, with a satisfactory grade-point average;
- must have an acceptable and current score on the aptitude tests of the Graduate Record Examination or the Graduate Management Admission Test, as specified by the department or program to which application is being made;
- demonstrate potential for graduate work in the chosen field through previous academic performance; and
- be approved for admission by the department in which a degree is sought. Certain programs require students to submit to and satisfactorily complete a background check review as a condition of admission and/or participation in education experiences.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.