At Executive Business Administration from Pepperdine University you get personalized learning through completion of an applied strategic research project.
Graduates with Executive Business Administration from Pepperdine University will:
- have keen insight into developing markets
- gain a deeper understanding of global business.
- Understanding Human Behavior, Leading People and Change in Organizations
- Applied Strategic Research Project - Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Control and Financial Management
- Quantitative Analysis for Business Operations
- Financial Controls and Strategic Issues in Corporate Finance
- Applied Strategic Research Project - Finance
- Law & Ethics/Global Economics
- Contemporary Legal, Regulatory, and Ethical Issues in Business
- Business Competitiveness and the Macro Environment
- Applied Strategic Research Project - Economics
- Information Systems, Business and Management Practices in Global Settings and Strategic Marketing
- Managing Information Systems for Business Innovation
- Competing in Local and Global Markets
- Business and Management Practices in Global Settings
- Applied Strategic Research Project - Marketing
- Strategic Management in Competitive Global Environments
- Strategically Managing Organizations
- Applied Strategic Research Project - Strategy
- 19 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1503 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Score
- Undergraduate Degree
- Organization Chart
- Recommendation Letter
- Official Transcript(s)
- Letter to Committee
- 7 years Minimum Work Experience
- Executive Experience
- Submit application requirements
- Translated transcripts must be in English, show course-by-course equivalency, and include a cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale (A = 4.0).
- Academic transcript from an accredited U.S. college/university, reflecting a grade of "C" or better in a college-level English Composition course. ESL and remedial English courses are not accepted.
International56350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28175 USD per semester during 19 months.
National56350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28175 USD per semester during 19 months.
Living costs for Malibu Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.