The Suffolk MPA/MS in Political Science empowers you to navigate across private, government, and nonprofit sectors to influence positive change in your organization and community. This dual degree is designed to give you an expedited approach to receiving your master’s in both fields by grouping electives and eliminating redundant classes.
This program combines a rigorous curriculum with a hands-on approach to public service. You can customize your degree by specializing in professional politics or international relations.
- Foundations of Public Service and Administration
- Managing Financial Resources
- Quantitative Analysis
- Public Service Human Resource Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 245 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
International1197 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1197 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1197 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1197 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.