The MSOD incorporates online learning with face-to-face intensives and has earned an international reputation as the premier graduate program in the field and as an innovator of experiential learning.
The MSOD Program is designed for experienced, working adults who desire to pursue organization development as a relevant and strategic contributor in organizational life, and we invite you to join us in making a difference.
The MSOD application process is designed to insure alignment of professional and personal development goals with those of the program. In addition, we look at the fit of temperament and background with the MSOD experiential learning format. The applicant is asked to reflect upon and answer a series of questions about life and work experience to document the trajectory of organization experience leading to your decision to pursue an advanced degree. The applicant also is asked to benchmark his or her knowledge of self that we know from experience is instrumental to effective organization development practice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations and Orientation to Organization Development
- Foundations of Organization Theory and Consulting
- Foundations of Culture and Globalization
- Foundations of Large Systems
- Foundations of Collaboration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1525 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university (preferably in a related field) is required.
- Four to six years of organization experience is desired, preferably as a consultant or line manager. Candidates also must be currently employed in an organizational context in which students can apply what they learn in class.
- A graduate test score is not required, however, the Graziadio School reserves the right to require an applicant to attain an acceptable score on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
International1685 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1685 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1685 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1685 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.