With International Business Administration from Pepperdine University you’ll graduate uniquely prepared to succeed in today’s interconnected global economy.
Graduates with International Business Administration from Pepperdine University will:
- build their business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit to make a positive impact in the world.
- be prepared for a career in global business with multinational companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business, Culture, and Language
- Career Seminar
- Study Abroad
- Business Internship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 251 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Motivation Essay
- TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Score
- GMAT or GRE Score
- Official Transcript(s)
- 2 years Minimum Work Experience
- Undergraduate Degree
- Submit application requirements
- Translated transcripts must be in English, show course-by-course equivalency, and include a cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale (A = 4.0).
- Academic transcript from an accredited U.S. college/university, reflecting a grade of "C" or better in a college-level English Composition course. ESL and remedial English courses are not accepted.
International49750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24875 USD per semester during 12 months.
National49750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24875 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Malibu Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.