Suffolk’s MSF/JD dual degree prepares you to be successful in a world where legal and business responsibilities are intertwined. The expedited nature of this program means you can finish both degrees in as little as four years of full-time study.
Having a combined expertise in law and finance will prepare you for a career in finance and securities law, corporate law, intellectual property protection, or regulatory compliance. Suffolk’s program will seamlessly incorporate the legal and business courses into a balanced curriculum for your studies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- You As a Leader: Effective Career Planning
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Financial Reporting and Control
- Value Based Financial Management
- 48 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesFinance View 442 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
International1674 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1674 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National1674 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1674 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.