While earning your Executive MBA (EMBA) at Suffolk you'll:
- Enhance your career potential with the convenience of a Saturday class schedule
- Move through the program with your cohort of fellow EMBA students—a like-minded group of individuals from a comprehensive range of industries who will help you to develop your professional network and collaborate with you on projects
- Focus on practical leadership and high-impact business initiatives
- Study in a topic-immersive format that covers management skills, accounting, analytics, and corporate finance
- Learn from professors who are a mix of business academics and accomplished practitioners
Designed to enhance the skill sets of ambitious mid-level executives and accommodate their busy schedules, the Executive MBA program at Suffolk University is the ideal choice for you. This highly-ranked, 16-month program is offered exclusively on Saturdays in the heart of downtown Boston.
Suffolk's Executive Master's in Business Administration
As part of a small, diverse cohort, you’ll solve real business problems during domestic and international travel seminars, learn from world-class faculty, and complete a semester-long capstone project that’s tied to your professional goals. You’ll graduate with the practical leadership skills that will set you up for long-term success.
Over the course of the 16-month program, you’ll immerse yourself in a curriculum based on a broad spectrum of topics in leadership, management, finance, and more to empower you to analyze and solve business challenges from all angles.
- Organizational Behavior
- Corporate Financial Reporting and Control
- Business Analytics - Principles and Technology
- Managing in the Global Environment
- Leadership & Team Building Seminar
- Operations & Data Analysis
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1510 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
International64293 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1905 USD per credit during 16 months.
National64293 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1905 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.