Despite uncertainties related to the Covid-19 crisis, Roskilde University is committed and prepared to deliver high quality education on campus as well as online if needed.
The Master in Business Administration and Leadership at Roskilde University qualifies you for employment in a wide range of private, public and other types of organisations. You will typically be employed as an analyst, consultant or project manager and you may become manager at all levels. Other functions may include consultant in business and professional associations, project manager or consultant in the consultancy industry. In addition, the programme provides tools for establishing and managing your own business.
The programme gives you a wide range of job opportunities in the public or private sector as well as non-governmental organisations e.g.:
- Analyst, project manager or consultant within innovation, strategy, personnel, management
- Leaders at all levels
- Self-employed entrepreneur or freelance consultant
This degree qualifies you for a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Studies, Management and Leadership Præesses
- Advanced Organisation Theory
- Business Management and Leadership
- Innovation Management
- Advanced Methodology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- January 15 – if you are a non-EU/EEA citizen that is required to pay tuition fees
- March 1 – if you are a non-EU/EEA citizen that is not required to pay tuition fees
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 18 other Masters in International Business in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree equivalent to a Danish bachelor's degree.
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree relevant for the specific master’s programme. The Admissions Office will assess if the academic content of your educational background gives you the necessary qualifications required for admission to a specific master’s programme. This is based on an individual, academic assessment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4350 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Roskilde
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.