The Early Childhood Education programme from European University Cyprus (EUC) offers professional educators theoretical knowledge, hands-on skills and innovative teaching methods using current educational developments and new learning technologies. Students are exposed to specialized theory and research in their field and are equipped to conduct research based on current developments, practices and trends on a local and international level.
The MA degree allows our graduates to receive promotion points for the public sector employment through the new system of appointments of teachers in the public sector.
CareersOur graduates work in:
- Public and Private Educational Institutions
- State Education Departments
- Research and Policy Analysis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational research methodology
- Socio-cultural educational issues
- Learning in Early Childhood Education
- Playing: Educational Dimensions for Young Children
- Action Research in Early Childhood Education
- Differentiation Practices in Early Childhood Education
- Literacy Practices in Early Childhood Education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in English (or official copies of professional qualifications)
- Official copy of academic transcript, in English
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency (if any)
- One recommendation letter
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of a valid passport (for international applicants only)
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.