- The curriculum is continuously enhanced with relevant and up-to-date courses in quantitative finance, offering new courses in machine learning, Blockchain technology, and algorithm trading, among others, to connect to the rapid changes in the regional markets.
- On completion of the Financial Mathematics program offered by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, students are expected to have comprehensive knowledge of financial products, solid understanding in risk management and trading strategy, and the ability to construct and apply quantitative models.
- Stochastic Calculus
- Advanced Probability and Statistics
- Quantitative Modeling of Derivatives Securities
- Quantitative Methods for Fixed-Income Instruments
- Advanced Data Analysis with Statistical Programming
- Quantitative Analysis of Financial Time Series
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Finance Machine Learning View 6 other Masters in Machine Learning in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants seeking admission to a master's degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification.
- Applicants have to fulfill English Language requirements
- A bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Physical Sciences
International52446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52446 USD per year during 18 months.
National52446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52446 USD per year during 18 months.
- The program fee for the Intake is HK$408,000
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.