This Engineering Enterprise Management program at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is a comprehensive program designed for practicing engineers and scientists of all disciplines who wish to start a career in management.
Industry managers who desire more advanced and up-to-date training to further their careers in future global enterprise – either in the service industry or manufacturing industries – can benefit from taking the program.
It provides the know-how and techniques from line management to middle management, and all the way up to global enterprise management.
The program comprises a total of 30 credits of coursework, including one credit of Problem Solving for Engineering Managers; and 29 credits from the list of courses.
- Accreditation by Hong Kong Society of Quality (HKSQ)
- Accreditation by Six Sigma Institute (SSI)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles and Techniques for Technical Management
- Operation/Production Management
- Transportation and Logistics Management
- Six Sigma Quality Management
- Product Development Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 26 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants seeking admission to a master's degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification.
- A bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering is preferred.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22940 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National22940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22940 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- The nominal program fee for full-time study is HK$180,000 (paid in 2 installments) and part-time study is HK$150,000 (paid in 4 installments) respectively.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.