The Electronic Engineering program at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology offers courses in a broad range of subjects in electronic engineering, and is deliberately broad in scope to provide a balanced view of the technology and maximum flexibility to the students.
This program is a gateway for students to learn from our professors with diverse knowledge and research experience in the field gained from the top engineering institutions from around the world.
Students are required to complete a total of 24 credits of coursework. An Independent Study can also be undertaken for a maximum of 3 credits. Subject to prior approval of the Program Director, students may take a maximum of 9 credits of courses offered by other MSc programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Embedded Systems
- Photonics Technology and Applications
- Flat Panel Displays
- Digital Communication Networks and Systems
- Advanced Architectures and Designs for Communication Networks
- Signal Analysis and Pattern Recognition
- Modern Control Systems Design
- Engineering Research and Career Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 10 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants seeking admission to a master's degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification.
- A bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronic, Computer Engineering or a related area.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19755 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National19755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19755 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- The nominal program fee for full-time study is HK$155,000 (paid in 2 installments) and part-time study is HK$135,000 (paid in 4 installments) respectively.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.